Become An Experienced Scrum Master
Today’s world requires both technical and soft skills for specialized positions which includes the role of a Scrum Master. In the course, we will teach you the use and benefits of project management tools which include: Jira to track issues and bugs, Confluence to collaborate with teams and document product artifacts.
About the Course
The Practical Scrum Master training is a 6-week fast-track, intensive program that equips you with the right skills needed to thrive as an experienced Scrum Master within an Agile Product Development environment.
Today’s world requires both technical and soft skills for specialized positions which includes the role of a Scrum Master. In this course, you will learn the use and benefits of project management tools which include: Jira to track issues and bugs, Confluence to collaborate with teams and document product artifacts as well as Miro / Mural, to support your mission as a facilitator and servant-leader for the scrum team and communicate with the stakeholders to maximize value delivery. You will also learn how to facilitate scrum ceremonies whether remotely or in-person and other meetings in a fun way using Agile Games.
Who is this course for?
If you are seeking to become an experienced Scrum Master, Project Manager, or Agile Coach who needs to learn the relevant Agile Scrum skills amongst others, as well as collaboration tools to effectively facilitate product delivery using agile methodologies, this course is for you!
Your role as a Scrum Master
You are accountable for establishing Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. Your role includes:
- coaching the scrum team members in self-management and cross functionality
- helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high–value increment that meet the Definition of Done
- causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress and removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum teams
- ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, kept within the timebox
- ensuring the team has the technical tools to communicate and to work efficiently
- helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- helping the Scrum team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- ensuring the Product Owner and team have visibility of the backlog, and
- leading, training, coaching the organization in its scrum adoption and advising scrum implementation.
Job prospects for Professional Scrum Masters
The professional Scrum Master role is a good career path to follow with both remote, and hybrid working options available in the UK, Europe, USA, Africa and North America, with many companies opting for certified individuals who possess the necessary skills to fill this gap.
Scrum Masters are in very high demand and the pay is very good. The average salary of a professional Scrum Master in the UK is £63,000, $104,000 in the USA and in Canada $90,000
You have the prospect of earning up £80,000, $131,500 and $135,000 respectively over the years as you gain more experience.
The next cohort for the Practical Scrum Master program commences soon .Hurry as only limited seats are available.
Become a professional scrum master by enrolling
“Investment in your career is one of the best decisions you could ever make.
Not only counting the cost, but looking at the opportunities – the potentials, the opportunities”